James Van Praagh will be leading a weekend Soul Retreat during the Omega NYC conference next weekend.
The details are as follows:
Start date/time: Friday, April 3, 2009 at 8pm ET
End date/time: Sunday, April 5, 2009 at noon ET
Location: The Sheraton New York Hotel, 811 7th Avenue (at West 53rd Street)
For registration info: (800) 944-1001 or
From the workshop description:
From a very young age, James Van Praagh was aware of a dimension that most of us cannot see, and he has dedicated his life to explaining it to the rest of us. In this exclusive workshop, he takes us on a journey into the various aspects of our soul, offering us a unique opportunity to embrace our own powers of healing and insight.
With Van Praagh’s expert guidance, we learn to question our perception of our intuitive abilities and see how dismissal and apprehension can be turned into knowledge and inspiration. Through simple processes of meditation, individual and group exercises, discussion, movement, visualization techniques, and journaling for our soul, we learn how we can live more fully through understanding not only our own soul, but the world of spirits.
* Explore and remember our more insightful, abundant, and joyful self
* Discover how to use “intuition,” the language of the soul
* Discern soul patterns from former lifetimes
* Uncover the lessons in our soul’s blueprint
* Release old patterns of negative behavior and integrate the emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental selves
* Receive messages from teachers and family members in the spirit world and learn how to access them whenever we need guidance
As we become attuned to the spirit world and utilize the qualities of our “higher-self,” we are able to bring forth our soul’s innate gifts.
For more information and registration, visit:
I’ve taken other weekend workshops with James Van Praagh and they are truly incredible and life-changing experiences! If you’re in the new York area, you should defnitely check it out!
If you’re not able to attend this workshop, you can find a schedule of James Van Praagh’s upcoming workshops and other events on his website at http://www.vanpraagh.com. The chat room has recently re-opened, and you will meet some truly wonderful folks there!